Monday, April 16, 2012

Vintage themed TRAVELOGUE

Hi guys!!
Been gone for ages.. actually have been through a real rough and tumble time the past year.. guess what i have gone back to work!!
So no time to craft anymore :-( i miss crafting like crazee though and still cant resist buying some crafty things now and then ;-)) lol.
So here is one of my creations i poured my heart and soul into.. This was a big project. This is a vintage themed travelogue style scrapbook for a guy. This travelogue has NO FLOWERS !! NO BUTTERFLIES!! NO PINKS!! NO TRIMS!! EEEKKK!!
But this travelogue has a lot of real estate room for over 100 photos and about 40 pages..
It took me 2 weeks to finish this and i worked really hard on this. I love the end result and hope you guys do to.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLWw4VVEXvo&list=UUgu7MhzgeyjHZ54-jzQedkQ&index=1&feature=plcp

4 comments:

  1. you have no clue /./. how happy i m to have you back in blogland !
    you are like my vintage queen
    now again i have a mentor to get inspired
    my clg has blocked youtube .. once i am able to watch d video .. i surely will n comment back

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi !wr have you been ?? i was so so worried when i had read about your hubby's illness...hope he is fine now............

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey der.. I am your new admirer. I had bought the same papers and rub-ons from hobby ideas at the spur of the moment and had no clue where to use them. Thanks for the wonderful idea....They say..imitation is the highest level of flattery... :) ..

    and I hope every thing well at your end.
    Take care

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget