Thursday, May 26, 2011

TUTORIAL WEEK ANNOUNCEMENT !!


hi guys

Starting tomorrow i am going to have a tutorial week for all you guys. I am going to be doing Tutorial videos of all the requests i have received. So, every day there will be new video tutorial that will go up on my blog as well as my YouTube channel and i will try to cover as many techniques and projects that i can manage.
So, i hope you guys join me every day and i am also open for any requests for tutorials in case you have any. Kindly visit me everyday for a new video each day. And drop in the comment box any feedback. Remember this is going to last an entire week starting 28 th May and ending 4thJune.

Ciao
Ash

2 comments:

  1. Wow Ash... I look forward to it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH THANKS IN ADVANCE,WAITING EAGERLY FOR THEM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget