Monday, May 23, 2011

Dhin Chak Dhin Card

The title is so fun. I usually dont do this particular color scheme on my projects but with this particular challenge i made an exception it was hard for me to find the right paper because i dont usually have anything this bright i am talking about the photo challenge at ICR. Here, take a look-
And we were also supposed to make our own embellishments so i had a lot of fun trying to figure out what i wanted to do as there are not 1 but 4 photos in there !! So, i finally decide to take the colors as my inspiration and hence i have taken ORANGE, BLUE & PINK as my color scheme for my card.
Also at flutter by Wednesdays this week is a sketch challenge:-


So, combining the two i have made my card and although i do say so myself i am really happy with the end product. Here, is what i created:-



i have also done a video tutorial of me making the card so to see how it came to be just watch below:-





Am entering this card for the following challenges



Enjoy

Ciao
Ash

11 comments:

  1. Nice one Ashmita... I absolutely adore the flowers....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting card. I love the dangling beads idea!
    Cheers from Bangalore ,India
    Dr Sonia S V
    ENT Surgeon and Avid Crafter
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved those interactive beads incorporated on the card..... Well done!!!! Thanks for playing @ ICRC3 :)

    Ash....
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!.. super fab card!.. thanks so much for the tutorial! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the spiral flowers,nice card.Thanks for taking part:))

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are lovely flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your card is stunning! I love the rich colours! HUgs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  8. P.S ... also meant to say that I really love your scrapbook page! Hugs Jus

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, oh wow Ashmita, what a fabulous card! Love those beads and enjoyed your video so much *Ü* Thank you for using Carly's sketch challenge! Hope to see you play again!

    ~Kris
    (Carly's mama)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Ashmita!:)
    I love the homemade roses that you made. They're so pretty.

    xxCARLYxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget