Sunday, April 24, 2011

Take a Chill Pill ATCs!!




Hey guys.. This month over at Crazy about ATCs they had a super "cool " theme.. You had to create ATCs using the Cool colors on the color chart.. So fun!!

Blue is my fav color i am an Aquarian.. and water is my fav element even most of the clothes i buy are blue !!! Hence, i loved working with blue but, i added a a little bit of my vintage twist to my ATCs(as usual). here, i have actually used clothes tags for the base(so theres recycling for you). So, here they are my little beauties....


I layered first the novel page and then inked the edges with blue ink, it is so beautifully vintage and already distressed lol. I made a little paper pieced umbrella and i embellished it with little flowers i made by punching out and layering. I then popped pearls for the center and some velvet leaves.

For this one i layered some blue pastern paper and inked the edges. I used a little mask i bought form The Pie Lane Shop while i was in pune and used blue ink pad to get that look. I think it turned out super. For the flowers i punched out flowers from the novel page and and layerd them and added black pearls!! I added a little piece of ribbon i inked first using some black staple pins.

I hope whoever receives them enjoys them as much as i did making them. Thats all for now keep dropping by.

Ciao
Ash

3 comments:

  1. beautiful ATCs.. love the layering the the first one.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ash,

    I am still playing catchup in blogland at the mo, I have enjoyed taking a good long look round your blog to check out all that I have missed.

    I just adored your wedding card, its just gorgeous!! and all your dimension cards are just amazing!!

    Love the Atc'c, Love the blue colours!!

    Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget