Friday, April 15, 2011

Hat Pin Tutorial



Hey guys.. it feels like its been a long time since my last post!! Actually i have so many projects going on at the same time i am super busy!! Its the story of every wife i guess lol!!

So today i want to share one of my latest projects with you guys!! It is an idea i had been toying with for a while now but never actually got around to really try it..But here i have a little more time on my hands and not to mention you get the best supplies for this thing.. so i couldn't help myself anymore---

So here it is TaaDaa!!!!



Aren't they just out of the world although i do say so myself. I always found hat pins so elegant and stylish and they make the projects look so chic!! They are so versatile you can use them anywhere . The best part about them is you can make them yourself with just a few supplies and they take virtually no time at all. And you can make them in any shape color size and with any variety of beads that you fancy and can get your hands on..

And here is how i made them

Supplies used:
1> 20 gauge wire
2> assorted beads
3> Glue
4> Wire Cutter




Hope you guys enjoyed the video.. Do give me feedbacks!!
Ciao
ASH

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget