Monday, September 6, 2010

Love You Card

This card is an attempt to finish off my growing stack of leftovers from various projects. So its a small card with an eclectic mix-n-mash of things. The image is a digital stamp i colored using my water colour pencils I cut out the image and embossed to give it a 3D effect .It may not seem so in the pic but it looks fab and very popped out !! lol!!
I mounted a "LOVE YOU" silver tag sticker on pink card stock cut it to the shape and mounted it again on black card stock . Used ribbon on the patterned paper and dandled the tag on it. Added a lil' charm. I added some bling for interest.

Hope you guys like the card!!

ciao......

5 comments:

  1. this totally rocks! great colour combo, and I just Love the animal print paper! fabulous card! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card....
    http://mothersweb.blogspot.com/search/label/Artsy%20Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ashmita, I am visiting your blog for the first time and I am totally totally in love with each of your creations wow! you are so talented! I just love your shabby chic cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. another masterpiece by you Ashmita... u knw i love the luk yr cards exube... beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card!.. love the digi and such loads of handcutting!..hats off! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget