Sunday, September 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Fairy Card

I finally got my card done.This is such a gorgeous card even though i do say so myself!! Every card i make i show them to my hubby when i am done n his eyes popped !!loll!! he said it was awesome(so so happy cos he knows zilch bout crafts).

Well about the card this card conveniently fit into the requirements for a lot of challenges so it was perfect. the image i stamped and colored using my water color pencils and then i did some highlighting wid my white gel pen.

I tried a new technique for this card, I 'd bought a parchment embossing craft kit last month and i tried my hand at it. So, that's wat u see , the wings are parchment i traced them on the parchment and embossed it. Also, the "Happy Birthday" was embossed and punched wid my scalloped puncher and i went over the punched edges wid my gel pen.
The basic card base is baby pink card stock . I cut out the stars and the moon on the dark blue card stock and layered a silver paper in between . I used dimensional tape to add a dept to the cut out outs.
Added the fairy and embellished it id pearls and some antennas and a lil' bling for her hair. Added some lace and ribbon at the bottom and finished off wid some more pearls.
I am entering this card for the following challenges:-
Simon Says Challenge:- Pearls and Lace
Flutter By Wednesday:- Sketch Challenge
Alotta Rubber Stamps:- Fairytale Challenge
City Crafters Challenge:- Let your Light shine

9 comments:

  1. Love your card!The stamp is lovely!And I love all the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous and magical, love the pearls on her dress! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree to you and your husband, this is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely delightful!! love all the special details!! Thank you for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I simply adore this card. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks guys ur comments made my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a cute card............thanks for joining us at the CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!! Gorgeous!! Love the way u've coloured the angel!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget