Thursday, September 30, 2010

Crafty JC Challenge 3: Be Inspired "Draft #2"

This is my second card for the CraftyJcChallenge 3:Be Inspired.. Its d second cos i had been outta town so i cudnt fit into the Digi stamp as i had gone ahead wid my Alice in wonderland card.... This is a special card i made it with Karen from karen's doodles has been very generous and gifted me the wid the wonderful digi stamp.. it was perfect for the occasion Its called "first kiss " Ohlala.. such a cute stamp luv it..
Herenit is....
About the card.. well i tried something wild wid my sizzix.. I don't know how many of u are familiar wid parchment craft, but recently i had bought a kit. So, i had a wild idea !! Usually u emboss it wid d embossing tools and so i thought of giving it a go wid my cuttle bug embossing folder through the sizzix. And the results were awesome and so beautiful, that's what u see backed up in the heart.
I cut out the heart first then the parchment to fit. Layered the peach card stock after i had inked the edges. I added the lace and the pearls. Stamped "i love you" and added the lil' heart i cut wid the sizzix. I used dimensional to adhere the image. The big heart on the left is also die cut and i backed the leftover parchment paper. I punched the butterflies out of the base card stock and the parchment and layered them, and simply adhered them n flicked the wings upward to add dimension.
Hope u guys like my card.. I loved making it as i made it for my love..
ciao
Ash

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card :) Love the details !

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card! all the hard work shows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just too cute!! Love it! Love the butterflies down the side of the card! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  4. very very pretty! love it..I'm sure your better half will love it too!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget