Thursday, August 19, 2010

VINTAGE BIRTHDAY CARD

Finally i got a lil' time to get down to craft and i made a b'day card for my sister-in-law.. I am going to be entering it in a couple of challenges so here it is..


A really simple vintage themed card, i am in love wid "vintage". The base card stock is a cream colored and the patterened paper is 100% organic handmade glitter paper. I distressed the edges of the patterened paper wid black ink . Distressed the photo edges and added some black cotton lace which i had woven wid some thin blue ribbon. I cut out a window and backed it with some handmade paper which i atamped on with a handwriting stamp. Added a couple of rhinestones for glitter!! And finally i added a feather butterfly i had added some glitter 3d glitter to it. I added punched letter sentiments "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"
I am really happy the way it came out simple yet ellegant!!
The Sketch inspiration is from the Crafty JC Bonus challenge
I am also entering my card for the
Bunny Zoe's Craft - Challenge 3 : Vintage
Flutterby Wednesday - Butterfly Challenge
Ciao....

5 comments:

  1. you are so good at this vintage look! beautiful image, and I love the touches of blue! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. sooo beautiful! Like th image! and the butterfly is very cute too!
    Thanks for playing along with CraftyJC Bonus challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kudos!!!!!!!! this is only beginning,,,,,we have high hopes on ya ....bravo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks u guys ur comments made my day!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget